so yeah, DEAR EVERYONE WHO IS TRYING TO STRESS ME OUT THE LARGEST WAYS POSSIBLE:
isn't it just laughable the way things ALWAYS converge into one huge black multi-tasking hole? kind of like a garbage bag that i just throw everything into and randomly pull something out to work on, no matter what the deadlines? i think it's pretty damn funny. so funny that i have hardly stressed out all year until now.
now, don't get nervous... i haven't burst into tears yet, which is actually quite shocking. but just for your benefit (not for mine at all, because if i see this i may very well burst into tears) here is a list of all the things that i should be doing right now instead of writing this:
let's have an outline shall we?
I. School. the thing that is supposed to be most important since I am accepted to college PENDING FINAL FREAKIN TRANSCRIPT
1. genetics work that she gave me today since i missed class yesterday that is apparently very hard. good job.
2. oh yeah, and my genetics test sucked.
1. not much, thankfully.
1. kafka questions about the novel to prepare for Wed. discussion (socratic seminar)
2. oh, and perhaps actually understanding the novel. since i read it 3 months ago LIKE SHE TOLD US TO!!!!
1. our internal assessment experiment is this week. but that's probably a least of my worries too e. TOK
1. big anthropology project due the 19th
2. big essay due the 24th
II. Okay, now Kappa. An extracurricular, but an important one. Since I'm president and all.
a. really, there's just too much to say. most co-chairs are doing a good job but i just feel really overwhelmed in a way... i just feel like i should be doing something for it all the time and i guess i am afraid that i will fail and that i will miss something if i don't check on it myself. and ick. it is so hard and scary.
III. AAAAAAAAND of course, COLLEGE!!!
a. yeah did i mention i don't know where i want to go? and that no place i've visited has REALLY jumped OUT at me?
1. i turned in my guilford one
2. i will turn in the sapc one tomorrow
3. oxford due nov 15
4. sewanee due dec 9
5. kenyon due dec 15
6. uga due jan 15 (since i was lazy and now cannot do early action, grrrowl)
7. rhodes due jan 15
c. oh and all those teacher reccs., counselor reccs., transcripts, and stupid ACT/SAT scores
d. IT IS SO DAMN CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO ONE TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO LOST THAT I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!!!!!!!!!
IIII. extended essay. enough said.
IV. CAS hours. the bottom of my priority list.
V. Grad ad. Not that big a deal but still. i dunno.
VI. oh yeah, and my birthday's on monday. and should i have a party or not?
a. thanks, braves. Thanks a whole freakin' lot.
(ps you know i love you still)